Monday, September 25, 2017

Spiritual Notions

Just a rambling post of my thoughts on why we feel we need approval of anyone else to get things done.

There are so many self modifications for what spirituality is.  It appears that many believe religion is equivocal to being spiritual.  I beg the differ on the account of what it represented to me growing up.  As a child, I understood them to be the same until I had an epiphany around 14 or 15 years old.

I was praying to God asking for something in particular.  It never came to fruition until I went out to execute a plan I already had in place to get this thing manifested.  I began asking myself, "If I have this much power to get things done without talking to God, would it work?"

I found out that yes it would.

We sometimes forget, or have been taught,  the power isn't isn't within us unless we call on the power of God first.
There are so many things I have accomplished since I asked myself this question as a teen.  Each time, I refused to consult God about anything and create a plan to execute to get things done.
Each time, and each instance, everything planned came to fruition without fail.

What are these spiritual notions that enabled me to get things done?  If the power I needed was already in me, and if I already had plans in place, and if everything I set forth from my thoughts to manifested material, then why did I need to consult with anyone else for their power to get anything done?

What is my spiritual notions?  My notion is that everyone is fully equipped with everything they need for sustainability.  Just use the power within and act on your thought(s) into manifestation.

Much love,
Granny

Feel free to visit our other sites:
Proactive Eye  http://www.proactiveeye.com
Time With Granny  http://www.timewithgranny.com


No comments:

Post a Comment