Monday, July 24, 2017

Cloud Reading

Cloud watching while on a recent trip to Tennessee
Remembering back to a time when my sisters and I used to lie on the ground in our back yard and watch the clouds.  Some where so huge they looked as if they were coming right at us as they were moving, and we were lying still.
We swore, while we were in elementary school, that we were cloud readers.  Sometimes what we said what the clouds revealed to us came true.  But we were children.  What did we know?
Evidently more than we realize.
Cloud reading was actually a spiritual session for us but didn't know it at the time.
Now that I think about it, they were sort of like our thoughts.
You have your good ones, bad ones, and ugly ones.
And just like thoughts, they are transient - they command attention, they change, they move on.
Last night, I read another post that confirms how spiritual cloud reading is by Joanne Sacred Scribes.
She explains further the meanings of different images you see.  Wish I had known more of these things as a child.
Nevertheless, I'll keep enjoying one of my favorite rituals and send the photos to my Auntie who enjoys them also.  I love it when she paints them.
Until next time.........

Much love,
Granny

Feel free to visit our other sites:
Proactive Eye  http://www.proactiveeye.com
Time With Granny  http://www.timewithgranny.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment